The Barn

Gunnabarn that is. Mid Cornwall fisheries.

I know where, how much, what you can and can't do etc etc. Would like to know more about the syndicate.....is there a humongous waiting list? Is it a case of 'if your face fits'?

Ideal location for me really and in the long run a syndicate has got to be the way to go. I'm a fairly keep to myself, inconspicuous sort of angler, but I really can't be bothered with all that 'nudge nudge wink wink' nonsense.

Anyone?

• 5 months later...

there is a forum on their website and you dont have to be a lake member to join the forum and be allowed in the members area. from there you should be able to get the info you want. or just ring kev (his number is on the site) and have a chat and (if there are spaces) maybe a look round the lake. most people find once they have a look round they have to join because the fish and the surroundings are absolutely stunning.

hope this helps,

Andy

Nice one Andy :wink:

I know its supposed to be a cracking place, just from talking to guys when I've been fishing. Most say its a difficult, cliquey sort of place to get into, but I don't take much notice of that......much prefer to find out for myself.

Reckon I'll take your good advice mate and arrange to have a look round sometime. Thanks :D