VALLEE lAKES !!!!!

terrynutkins

Hi to all, i am looking to go to Vallee Lakes france, party of 5 got the cabin at one end of lake, looks great, stock and features, so any info would be good, i think i will try it anyway as been to a commercial 3 times (dreamlakes) looks good for the social this one and we are booking this month!! , so any help and dates of trip would be welcome as were looking at going on11th june, risky with spawning but its lottery with our temps :wink: so again thx for listenng tight lines . :D

when we were there the guy fishing that peg was the only angler to catch more than one fish. if there was any swim on the lake i would want that's the swim fish right in the corner on far bank only a short chick as that end of lake quite narrow use lake bates and take maize plum and shellfish was our favourite .your thinking of going when we did and yes it was in full spawning mode but if you hit it right should have a realy good time owner a bit of a plank to put it politely but a really beautiful lake and only a short drive. ther are some monsters in this place any way tight lines and enjoy