tudor griffiths - shropshire

felly

Hi matey firstly yes there are carp in the pools at tudor griffiths, in the main pool i think they go up to about the mid twenties in weight, the biggest i`ve had out of there is a14 and a half and there are some carp in the two smaller pools but i don`t think they go to anything very big,you can fish with three rods for £7.50 per day and you just turn up and choose your swim and and start fishing and the bayliff will come around and collect the money off you at some point in the day.

They have started allowing night fishing on the main pool but that has to be prebooked(i think)but i don`t have the phone number i`m affraid, but there is a notice board in the car park which i`m sure has the number on it.It can get a bit noisy there in the daytime as it`s on the site of a working quarry but saying that it dose`nt seem to put the fish off to much. There are supposed to be two big catfish in there as well but they don`t come out of there very often,i hope this helps you in some way cheers,Del.

• 11 years later...

Not sure about telephone number but they have a facebook group and I think (from memory) it is a chap called Jon Livermore that you will need to speak to. I'm a bit out of the loop with the place at the minute but believe it is under new ownership in the last couple of years so my information may be somewhat out of date.

3 hours ago, Jane said:

Does anybody have a telephone contact for Tudor griffiths fishing please