fishing in or near ludlow or ellesmer shropshire

felly

hi mate,there is a water in craven arms we used to fish for a confidence booster,nothing of monster size carp wise although there are pussies in there over 40.The biggest carp i have had was 18 but a 20 has come out,it is a very safe water that should give you a bend to be honest you may reel in to get some shut eye.Folkes who own pool are nice people and as i say its ultra safe,pool is bout 3-4 of a acre and only bout 5 will be allowed on,if you reqr more info i can give you number

sorry guys been busy with work :cry: the pool is about 1 mile before you get into the arms,if coming in from bridge o you will pass a kids farm,think its called old macdonaldsthis will be on ya right just past there is a left turn next to a house signposted bache turn down there and its bout a mile.You will need to book,think its 20 for 24,fish right close to other side of pool that is non fishable hence access,and you will tear it apart.The pussies tend to hang out to the far end of pool in a small cut out section :) there is a dam wall at this end that everyone ignores,i have had a 18 .6 from that end fishing under the trees to the right side off pool if looking back towards the house.Anything baitwise will go,but boilies seem the one.I will forward the number in the next couple of days,my mate has it but hes at work tonight