carp fisheries in Kent please help

Well it depends on what you like really.

I doubt that you would have to que up this time of the year but during the summer months and bank holidays then yes you would i have seen it very busy around those times.

Its not my kind of fishing experiance being very commercial and a bit of a runs water but its up to you. I would suggest you try for yourself and see what you think of it. You may like it. Then you can make your own mind up.

But remember there are other day ticket waters out there. The alternative is that you call the EA and ask for one of the places to fish in Kent books or there might be a page on their website but there are some free river sections as well around the tonbridge and maidstone area that are very nice.

hope this helps

no probs.

Environment Agency.

and have looked for the weblink and here it is,

http://www.environment-agency.gov.uk/homeandleisure/recreation/fishing/31445.aspx

you will want to go to southern region then kent and east sussex for the page that you do want.

mods hope you dont mind that link.

PS

dont forget to get a licence to fish or two if you want to fish with 3 rods.

• 3 weeks later...

Tonbridge=elpicks. even though its a day ticket water there are good lakes there.... the specimen lakes are not really produtive over a 12 hour day but then again last trip on the plantation was there 2 days and caught 1 and a bloke opposite, turned up, hadnt even got his 2nd rod out and caught a 24lb common so you never know. the prairie is a runs water but they go up to 22-25 max but I have doubles out .all day 10 fish minimum :D

kettles is more runs than praire but smaller fish..... average 5lb :?

depends what sort of fish your after. they offer them in all size's really

Who thinks they should let me fish for free due to my promoting of them all over this site!!!!!

lol monk lakes is ok if you want to share your bait with 2000 bream lol .

there are lots of waters in kent the first thing you need to do is sighn up to mid kent fisherys and wait for a membership in the mean time there are lots of waters in your area m8 darenth long lake or tree lake can probuce some grt fish if you want some runs try gold vally in aldershot, about 1hr from ya .ashford has rolfs lakes in kingsnorth, sams lake in headcorn, greenacres ,cottingdon, in deal willow pk 1hr again aldershot .

hope this helps m8 good luck. :D

m8 trust me evan one no1 there are bream in it i have recently moved over the carp fishing from the match scene and i fished in the monk team (monk f1) for 2 years there are a lot of bream in there i guess you have done well to avoid them well done on the carp from the river..i not knocking monks but each to there own....keep up the good work m8