Danson Park

Hi Guys,

Fished Danson as a kid, this is where I saw my first Carp and got me into carp fishing. Went down there today and was suprised that they have construsted fishing platforms etc, had a chat with one guy fishing there and he said that there was a couple of thirties in there (although this was his first time), anyone got any information as I fancy a trip back down there, I could see any mention of rules or anything!

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

G'day Mate,

fish it abit when I can't be bothered trekking down to Brooklands(no car). Still fishes alright, mainly stockies to 10lb+. i've caught on the boilie approach with scopex squid and on popped up maize over spodded pigeon conditioner and hemp (15 fish up to 9lb in a day) Depends on Boat traffic and birds, gotta fish 30yds out at least so they don't nail your bait! Pretty much constant depth all over up to maybe 3-4ft max? Originals still there...lost one couple of weeks back...bloody swans prevented a proper strike...saw the shoulders belt off into the blue yonder def 30lb+!!! [censored]!

Cheers,

Ben aka citycountrycarper(youtube)