pads lake yateley

robbie69

Pads is a great lake , but is quite weedy at the moment. I had a walk around 2 days ago the bank backing on to the split is quite bad.As for tips its the same old with yateley, have a good look round fish are faily easy to spot. bait wise they will take anything tbh.There has been some good fish out over the summer mostly coming from the carpark end.the bank backing on to southlake seem popular with regular visitors aswell.Yateley angling centre can give you all the latest info so speak to ruth or one of the lads and they will sort you out.Good luck mate and let us know how you get on.

Binfield where was my little bit of advise for split? when you going out on your next trip?

I'm off to oxford monday evening for 3 nights fishing will be back on yateley tue or wed.sent you a pm about split. had a walk around the other day busy. bit weedy in the bay next to pads.is steve your dad?

The pegs to get in are definitely Pole Position (clue in the name!) or Waiting Man's - or along the causeway between Pad Lake and the Split. At least if you fish there, if any of the boys on the Car Park bag one, you'll be able to see one of the most impressive fish in the land!

8)

pole is always busy ,the causeway swims are weeded up alot. the fish are holding up there though so find a spot and it could be good fishing.

Haha just trying to find out as much info as i can mate im too excited. Im going on tuesday on me own but brother has got a guest ticket for wednesday he's going to meet me there, really fancy nursery but he wants to fish for anything i.e tench or bream. I dont fancy packing up in the morning and moving. where would you say to go? Heard people get abit funny on the ph and hs lakes with carp anglers.

• 3 weeks later...