Double Hair

fisherman999

I have been thinking, do you think that a double hair rig could work. You could have 2 hairs coming off the same hook. I think this would be possible, heres how i would do it:

1. Tie you hair loop onto your hookling material and cut hooklink down to right size.

2. Tie another loop onto a random piece of line, make it at least 3 inches long.

3. Slide hook down hooklink onto the position you want before you tie your knotless knot.

4. Place second hair into place, making shure it is longer than the other hair. Knotless knot around both hairs

This way you could present two baits on one rod. Let me no what you think.

I have been thinking, do you think that a double hair rig could work. You could have 2 hairs coming off the same hook. I think this would be possible, heres how i would do it:

1. Tie you hair loop onto your hookling material and cut hooklink down to right size.

2. Tie another loop onto a random piece of line, make it at least 3 inches long.

3. Slide hook down hooklink onto the position you want before you tie your knotless knot.

4. Place second hair into place, making shure it is longer than the other hair. Knotless knot around both hairs

This way you could present two baits on one rod. Let me no what you think.

Good Thinking but Been used for years. It works well when using a Bottom Bait to counter Balance a Pop-up.

Different Baits on 2 different hairs, or 2/3 hairs with a large quantity of Hemp/Particles on each. If the Fish are feeding on Particles they just hoover up a large Mouthful, so the mass particle is a normal food item