salford park

I have fished salford park about 4 times. I have had a few carp out up to doubles but its come to the point when it is just to weedy. Anyone got any tips on rigs and baits for the bigger carp ect because no matter what i do its just full of weed. People say that salford park is very dangarouse when your on your own (im only 14 :D) but that doesnt put me off what puts me of is the weed i need help. Anyone fancy a social up there comment please. I watch these carp everday because my dad works by there hes had them up 21 lbs i have saw them in there 10's very big fish i go around fishing it with a hair rigged snowman and a tiny bag of crushed boilies and f1's or i use an open ended swim feeder and i also take a good old stalker rod which i have ad great succes on anyway i cant be bothered to write any more lol help needed on rigs that wont get stuck in weed ect anyone wana social there to prove that its not a rubbish water because thats what i have herd on several other forums cheers w.b tight lines :D