where ti fish in cornwall?

I have just started carping again after a few years break due to work comitments and not having enough time. I have fished a couple places in cornwall. Bake lakes has 7 lakes i have found that if you want a good days fishing with alot of fish averaging around 7-8lb then it isnt bad, there are also a good number of doubles here also.

Bush lakes is a farm with 3 ponds near saltash. They have fish up to 30lbs here, i found it not very welcoming tho n you would have to phone before you travel there to fish. Hope these are a help. :)

I have just started carping again after a few years break due to work comitments and not having enough time. I have fished a couple places in cornwall. Bake lakes has 7 lakes i have found that if you want a good days fishing with alot of fish averaging around 7-8lb then it isnt bad, there are also a good number of doubles here also.

Bush lakes is a farm with 3 ponds near saltash. They have fish up to 30lbs here, i found it not very welcoming tho n you would have to phone before you travel there to fish. Hope these are a help. :)

Bakes ok, if you like crowds. There is one or two decent sized fish in there but also a lot of pasties to get through. Agree though, you can have a days sport there.

Bush could be really good in the right hands. I've had a couple of really nice high-doubles out of there and theres rumours of a biggie (and about where it originated from) . The last time I went I got invaded by the young bull and had to rescue my gear before it got trod on. It used to be owned by a mad German woman and her disabled old man, who used to watch you through binoculars from the farmhouse.

Your right about the crowds it can get very busy on the weekends on the main lake. Also a few fish have messed up mouths which aint nice to see.

As for bush the farmers wife likes to check your gear, but to be honest i dont think she knows what she is looking at. When i was there she asked a regular guy to keep an eye on me.. :evil: