have you fished creeting?

has anybody fished the new big fish lake at creeting st peter? if so what was it like? i want to fish it but i dont like to wait to long for a bit. i used to fish the two others lake there a few years ago but i think they may have been netted recantly. i also fish match lake 2 at suffolk water park as the fish come hard and fast, they only get up to about 6 pound tho and id like to catch some bigger ones as iv never had a carp over 10 pound :( could anyone recomand a good carp lake in suffolk where you dont have to camp out for 3 day just to catch 1.

has anybody fished the new big fish lake at creeting st peter? if so what was it like? i want to fish it but i dont like to wait to long for a bit. i used to fish the two others lake there a few years ago but i think they may have been netted recantly. i also fish match lake 2 at suffolk water park as the fish come hard and fast, they only get up to about 6 pound tho and id like to catch some bigger ones as iv never had a carp over 10 pound :( could anyone recomand a good carp lake in suffolk where you dont have to camp out for 3 day just to catch 1.

Go to Search facility, type in "Suffolk waters", specify UK Where to fish section of the forum, then click search all terms. You will find a MASSIVE list of Suffolk waters come up :!::wink:

Lets just say what I know about Creeting is not that good.

Probably your best bet is to get into a good club, and accept that you will have to wait for a fish as what is available in Suffolk is very limited.

i did think that might be the case, i do fish for castaways club and we have fished quite alot of good lakes with plenty of single figured carp. i know of a god few lakes with big carp but im quite impatient and if iv not had a bit after 25 mins and a few casts into the same spot i cant halp but real it in and try a different spot. i guess your right, im gonna have to be patient and wait for bennefits :) i was just hoping someone might know a quicker way to catch the big ones. thanks for the info and your hepl :)