Help Please!! Cassien, River Lot at Cabanac

Hi all, I need help please!! I am getting married in April next year, and for our honey moon my fiancé wants to go on a fishing trip to France for 2-3 weeks!! I know! Lucky git!!

I was planning to start at cassien for half of the trip, then the river lot at the dammed section at cabanac for the remainder.

Having fished cassien a few times now (on fly/guided trips), I know a little about the place. Although any up-to-date info would be gracefully taken on. It’s the licensing that im struggling with. If I remember right the last time I went we could no longer obtain the licence from the cafes (Gerrard’s, Pierre’s… etc)?? And from what info that I can find on the net, I think you can get add-on’s to allow you to fish different regions of France?? Can you get this when purchasing the licence, or can you only get these locally in the regions you want to fish? I was researching this about 6 months ago, and im sure I came across a site where you could send off for your licence in advance??

The other area I need lots of help on is the river lot (canbanac section). What areas are legal night fishing? Pest species such as crays and poisons? Good area’s to start? Parts to avoid? etc etc…

Sorry to fire so many questions at you all, but any help and suggestion would be very much appreciated.

Many Thanks Shaun.