Flouro carbon

carperboyno1

I was tying some rigs last night with some 18lb ESP fluro carbon and when attching it to the hook with a knotless knot i could not fit the fluro carbon back through the hole as it was to small to fit it back through. is there any other knot i could use to solve this and also what knot would you use to tie it onto the swivel??

i use a five turn grinner for the swivel knot, as it suggests on the info booklet with it. i think you have to get specimen carp hooks for it to fit through, if you arent already using. esp recommend the ESP stif rigger for ghost flourocarbon.

tight lines

courtz

I was tying some rigs last night with some 18lb ESP fluro carbon and when attching it to the hook with a knotless knot i could not fit the fluro carbon back through the hole as it was to small to fit it back through. is there any other knot i could use to solve this and also what knot would you use to tie it onto the swivel??

Also try cutting the Fluorocarbon into a Point for threading back through the Hook Eye.

Tying onto the swivel I use the Loop knot recommended in the Kryston Packaging. Stick up a search as there was a pic for it posted not that long ago.