info please sunnyside1

• 3 weeks later...

if its the one im thinkin about my mate had a go on there doing a 48 hour an blanked but the weather wasnt on his side theres ment to be cats in there aswell as carp and pike if you get your marker rod out i know theres a gravel bar running through the middle of the lake down at the bottom pegs to tell you the the truth mate im not fussed on the place the fella just seems like hes init for the money the bailifs are ****** non of them seem very helpful and if your buying your food down there theres a chinese that will deliver to the gate you can get the menu from in the bar its about as cheap as the food that there selling and probably nicer thats all i know on the place really good luck

if its the one im thinkin about my mate had a go on there doing a 48 hour an blanked but the weather wasnt on his side theres ment to be cats in there aswell as carp and pike if you get your marker rod out i know theres a gravel bar running through the middle of the lake down at the bottom pegs to tell you the the truth mate im not fussed on the place the fella just seems like hes init for the money the bailifs are ****** non of them seem very helpful and if your buying your food down there theres a chinese that will deliver to the gate you can get the menu from in the bar its about as cheap as the food that there selling and probably nicer thats all i know on the place really good luck

I think you have your wires crossed, the fishery concerned is one of the best our team fish in the country, the management are always helpful and the facilities are fantanstic, the food is good and can be delivered to the swim.

The fish are stunners in all lakes, my tip would be follow the wind as the fish do, simple rigs, good quality bait, slack lines work very well, there is a nice margin to fish along the bank that separates the lake fron sunny2, pellets can be used but only ones purchased from the shop.

Hope that helps...

cheers nash,thats what i like to hear about a fishery,i have read that a carp called pecks resides in sunny 1.i do like the idea of having my breakfast lunch and tea brought to my swim and my better half thinks us fishermen are mad, little does she know how much carp fishing and the business in general has progressed