Help!

carpmandan

Hi guys iam new to carp fishing but i want to ask ur advise.

My main line is fox soft steel 15lb camo then attached to a 45lb camo lead core leader which has a lead clip and cone on also a swivel on end my hook lenght is 6 " armadillio braid 15lb with size 6 nash fang with swivel also on the end. i need to no a way of joining both swivels together from the leader to hook length would a multi clip work so i could change hook lengths easy any help would be greatly appreciated.

Personally I would dump one of the swivels. Either tie your rig to a Quick Link type clip or tie your rig to a swivel and dump the one on the Leadcore.

I actually splice Leadcore at the Hooklink end, just leaving a loop that I can put the Hooklink swivel on in seconds when I change rigs.

I just use tubing but tightly wrap some of the inner lead core around it in certain laces to help it sink, i use the quick clip as a swivel so i can have rigs ready to cast out when i retrieve one so that its back in the water as quickly as possible.

Tight lines.:)