looking fo a runs water in the northwest

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

loyds meadow in delamere forrest is a good runs water think its no more than £7 for the day if you go fish the one near the house no boilies aloud i dont think, the margins are good there or the islands, if you do go get there early because it can get abit full at times but even in them conditions mates of mine have had 36 fish. If its sunny get on the top for them and the top pool produces quite alot of fish aswell but i think the bigger ones are in the one near his house

Hope this helps :)

theres a place called turners pool near macclesfield, its supposed to be one of those waters you can't possibly fail on :wink:

If you want to catch tiddlers then this is the place to go. As for runs waters your going to find it hard to find a good one in the north west i wish you luck and if you do let me know.

Have you thought about the coarse lake at Wyreside Lancaster. The first one on the left before you go down to the specimen lake. Carp and Tench. Carp to early teens last time I fished it. FOX`S I think it is called.

7 Other lakes there too so choice is endless.