L'étourneau

sabraham

hey everyone, im off to france next year for my second trip. i went to le moulin du mee last year and had a great time but net year we all want to fly over and hire tackle and unfortunately this cant be catered for at le moulin. i was told about L'étourneau so i was wondering if any of you guys know much about it, is it hard/easy, fish averages, whats the food like are the baliffs friendly etc. any info would be great

I own 50% of a French venue so when I go fishing to another venue it has to be something special and I can tell you L’étourneau is something very special. I have known Dan for many years long before he bought the venue.

7 of us went last year on my recommendation and they all loved it apart from the rain that did not stop till the Saturday morning when we packed up.

Its an easy water with plenty of fish to be caught up to and over 50lb ers.

Its also a very lovely lake surrounded by woods so its very peaceful. I say lake but there are 3 not that any of us fished the other 2 lakes but you can as its all part of the package.

Dan is a great host so he will set you right and tackle hire is free, fly out and he will pick you up.

Book and enjoy

• 2 months later...
i did try and email him a few days back for prices etc but not heard anything, o well onwards and upwards

hi i'm danny the owner click on the website

www.carpfishinginfrance.co.uk

you'll find a link to my email on the contact us page.or you can call direct on 0208 325 0185

all the best

dan