Rob hales new pool ?

hi there all.

I have been told that Rob Hales who owns the mounument may have got a new pool over towards Telford way. does anybody know if this pool will be a sydicate or another day/night ticket like the mounment. or is this just a rumour ?

cheers all.

It's not far from his other water at weston it is called white stytch and yes it will be a syndi from next year. The one in his back garden well its in his estate is the avenue which is being extended and i believe will be another day ticket water.

Check out his website RH fisheries and there is a link on any of the water catch reports about the new water.

Jez

taken fromthe website

The White Sytch. RH Fisheries has formed a partnership with Ed Matthews, and acquired the control of a spectacular naturally formed 26-acre lake located very near to our Weston Park fishery.

The lake has never previously been fished and is known to have produced carp to 18-00 back in the 1830’s

After carrying out test netting’s to see what the lake holds, we will be stocking 1000 young monument carp weighing6 –10lb together with 50 young 20lb+ fish there is lots of work to be done throughout 2009 to get the lake fishable for 2010.

Should you wish to apply to join the syndicate please send a letter to Ed Matthews 4 Bridgeman Court, Weston under lizard, Staffs, TF11 8QH.

You will then receive a reply and be invited to see the lake this autumn, or call 01952 463141 to find out more.

I assure you, you will be impressed!

taken fromthe website

The White Sytch. RH Fisheries has formed a partnership with Ed Matthews, and acquired the control of a spectacular naturally formed 26-acre lake located very near to our Weston Park fishery.

The lake has never previously been fished and is known to have produced carp to 18-00 back in the 1830’s

After carrying out test netting’s to see what the lake holds, we will be stocking 1000 young monument carp weighing6 –10lb together with 50 young 20lb+ fish there is lots of work to be done throughout 2009 to get the lake fishable for 2010.

Should you wish to apply to join the syndicate please send a letter to Ed Matthews 4 Bridgeman Court, Weston under lizard, Staffs, TF11 8QH.

You will then receive a reply and be invited to see the lake this autumn, or call 01952 463141 to find out more.

I assure you, you will be impressed!

A bit contradictory in'it :wink:

• 4 months later...