Barham 'A' Pit, Suffolk

Hi guys, haven't been to Barham for a good few years so am wondering if 'A' Pit is still fishing as I'm thinking of doing 48 hours down there tomorow.

Anybody have any info of whats in there at the moment and how it's fishing, whether the prices have changed and anything else you think would be helpful?

Cheers Guys! :)

Tench have been showing, and there have been a couple of fish pulled out attached to rigs on that favourite item of tackle :roll:

I know that my Mate pulled in a Tench attached to a Leadcore rig on there last week.

A few Carp showing up, but it is not as easy as it used to be

Had a couple of nights on the lake this week, and was absolutely disgusted. :evil::evil:

Wandered around, and although the D was free, which meant I could set up and have a Social trip with a mate, the area was absolutely disgusting.

The swim was littered with the remains of fires, broken glass, lengths of line, (including 2 Leadcore leaders).

Not even hidden in the bushes, but just left on the bank out of the swim, some even in the Car Parking area, the whole area was covered with Human Excrement and Toilet roll. :shock::evil::evil::!:

The most stupid thing about that is that 2 minutes over the road at the Picnic area is a Public Toilet and Water refilling station :!: