what a few days!!!

carpymark

i decided to take the mrs to france last week for a few days,and wow did she do well!!!..she caught a 40lb miiror,37lb and another six around 2olb!! and she wants to go back!!..i thoroughly ecommend this lake..its a real runs water,with the average around 30 plus,and the biggest in the high 50 s :D

its a lake near le mans,normandy. i worked there as guide for about 4 years,and always go back for a catch up.if you have ever watched lake escapes with matt hayes on discovery,its the french lake.you will never blank as i reckon its the best runs wateer in france.if youre interested let me :know mate,i will pass on some details. :D

the average carp is 25lb,and no weed,poisson chat or snags.

its a lake near le mans,normandy. i worked there as guide for about 4 years,and always go back for a catch up.if you have ever watched lake escapes with matt hayes on discovery,its the french lake.you will never blank as i reckon its the best runs wateer in france.if youre interested let me :know mate,i will pass on some details. :D

the average carp is 25lb,and no weed,poisson chat or snags.

So its Etang de Pesnel nearer Sees then Le Mans