Heavy weed...........!!!!

birdie69

Hey all i'm new to the forum......just thout i might gain some tips.....I fished in France in May last year, Lake Etoile in July. The lake was full of weed and snags and although i had a dozen runs during my stay i failed to land due to the heavy weed/snags... i am returning to this lake in a months time and wondered if any of you would be kind enough to give me some ideas on best rigs....?????

Hey all i'm new to the forum......just thout i might gain some tips.....I fished in France in May last year, Lake Etoile in July. The lake was full of weed and snags and although i had a dozen runs during my stay i failed to land due to the heavy weed/snags... i am returning to this lake in a months time and wondered if any of you would be kind enough to give me some ideas on best rigs....?????

Hi its nothing to do with weed but Im going there on the 4 july and herd the silt is deep do you know how deep Rob

Go into UK Carp Fishing Stickies, and go to page2 of the section. There is a whole thread devoted to Heavy Weed!

Some posts have been removed.

Someone didn't remember or didn't read and accept:

Swearing

Carp.com rules