longbridge lake romsey hampshire

UPDATE:

HAD 2 BREAM-AND 2 TENCH, FEW PHOTOS WILL POST UP LATER, ALSO HAD 3RUNS AND EVERY TIME SNAPPED THE RIG OFF, USING 15LB BRAID ETC, PUT IT BACK IN SAME SPOT GOT THE RUN AND STRIKE, AND THE NAILIER, AND RIG HAVE GONE 3 TIMES IN A ROW THIS HAPPERND SAME ROD SAME PLACE!. ANY IDEAS

FISHED PEG 8

we were fishing tight to island, but not really tight, and 3 times within a few hours same spot , alarm sounds, strike , fish on for 5secs and the hair rig and nailer had gone each time!, didnt happern to any others that we landed the tench etc fine,

woods are a little scary at night *sounds*

as soon as we got there we had a great run from tight into the weeds, screamed away into a tree the width from us to island (swim) and snagged us a treat!

in the end it was 2 bream,2tench, and a good few runs,

anybody else been fishing it recently? or any recent fishing to other hampshire venues

HI, believe it or not i fish there the most! caught my frst carp there, its stocked to the max with carp off the top all day etc, brill , alot of rats at night, 25 a night aswell, any other good venues? i know off a few in eastleigh but think they need a booklet membership?? or any others?? thanks guys

tight lines

• 2 years later...