Day ticket water darbyshire

Hi, First time on forum so hi to all

I am off to Darbyshire near Matlock at Easter will be able to get a day or two fishing with my lads.

Looking for a day water not to hard but with desent size fish. seen a couple of lakes on go fish web site but was hoping that someone will be able to help.

Quite like the look of Allestree Park water, does anyone know or fish it, is it a bollie water better sweetcaorn maze type of thing. Fish with Cell as singles 18mm and small cell dumbell over a spod at the moment.

Thanks

Wattie

Hi, First time on forum so hi to all

I am off to Darbyshire near Matlock at Easter will be able to get a day or two fishing with my lads.

Looking for a day water not to hard but with desent size fish. seen a couple of lakes on go fish web site but was hoping that someone will be able to help.

Quite like the look of Allestree Park water, does anyone know or fish it, is it a bollie water better sweetcaorn maze type of thing. Fish with Cell as singles 18mm and small cell dumbell over a spod at the moment.

Thanks

Wattie

Allestree is a public park, and come easter will have every tom dick and harry there.

Lovely looking place and I fished it shortly after hatching :D

Waters a lot closer to Matlock as well, why not try in RWs footsteps and fish Hardwick?