Yately Complex

Guest andypalf

Guest andypalf

Just wondering if anyone on the forum has a ticket for the complex. I've just realised what a bargain it is and the variety that's on offer. I think I'm going to get on for the spring ticket and see how I get on.

Obviously, Yately needs no introduction and it's sure to be a good ticket. Just wanted to get some personal experiences from you guys.

are you going for the silver ticket?

there are a lot of waters on offer but beware they are taking away a few waters each year that are going to syndicates. eg. match lake went this year to a syndicate of 50 members.

still good value just make sure what the brochure says is correct :wink:

Guest andypalf

Yeah, thinking of going for the Day & Night spring ticket. Despite losing Match (which is a big big lose I hear) you're still looking at Summer Pit, Pumphouse, Horseshoe, Nursery and Split. Along with the Blackwater. I can't quite get over the price to be honest.

Aren't you tempted Gary?

very tempted as my club ticket runs out at the end of the month and after a few weeks of not knowing what i want to do when it runs out i have found the answer to my problem.

it will invove a couple of private waters in the new forest that a good friend has told me about and i now have permission to fish them with him and 2 others.

very very happy and cant wait.

i think if i didnt find out about these waters i would of joined cemex.

cheers

gary

Guest andypalf

It's brilliant value. I'm going to get the day spring ticket just for Yately. Unfortunately I just don't think I'm going to get out on the bank enough until June. And no doubt I'll get the night ticket for the rest of the year. I'll pop round to your bivvy and enjoy your creature comforts Nick :wink::wink::wink:

It's brilliant value. I'm going to get the day spring ticket just for Yately. Unfortunately I just don't think I'm going to get out on the bank enough until June. And no doubt I'll get the night ticket for the rest of the year. I'll pop round to your bivvy and enjoy your creature comforts Nick :wink::wink::wink:

You wouldnt be the first angler who's popped in for a warm and a catch up on the latest going on in Corrie and Enders.

Thats why I always take my bed chair buddy so I have a spare guest seat!

Just make sure you wipe your feet on the way in. :)

Guest andypalf

Decided not to get the spring ticket as I won't have time to get down there much before June 16th (going to spend my time on my club water lots until then). Most likely going to get a 2 rod silver permit for Yately which will let me do nights from June 16th through until March 15th.

What have you come across? PM me if it's something juicy 8)

nothing to juicy i just thought that you may not have realised that you can get just a silver ticket for the yateley complex and i thought maybe you bought a silver ticket coverall when you dont have to.

ive also heard of some 'rumours' of 2 new waters opening up in hampshire in the next year or so. the only place i can think of is either marchwood pits or the workings at timsbury but they aint giving any clues yet just saying that there will be 2 new waters in hampshire. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Northy is goin syndicate too, whch is a real shame as is a cracking water,loads of history and some lovely looking fish. I went there just after it opened and went in the corral after chilly had just pulled off, had a 29 lb 8 oz common,2 upper double mirrors and a 37lb cat all in 24 hrs!

dont know why its gone syndicate,money talks i guess !!