Reepham Fishery

nasherf

Last info I had, many years old!

A 3 acre lake shaped like an L with depths from 3-12 feet

Fun float fishing for Carp, Rudd, Tench and Crucians. The Carp go to probably 20lb+

At the time there was No Night Fishing (or by prior arrangement), but this MAY have changed

Last info I had, many years old!

A 3 acre lake shaped like an L with depths from 3-12 feet

Fun float fishing for Carp, Rudd, Tench and Crucians. The Carp go to probably 20lb+

At the time there was No Night Fishing (or by prior arrangement), but this MAY have changed

Thanks for taking the time to reply, i will be spending a week there in May, so we shall see. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I have fished Reepham a few times as my parents live locally. It's a very friendly fun fishery and you can not fail to catch. Lots of small carp, tench, roach etc. In the warmer weather they take it off the top. Worth using bigger baits as the small fish will get there first if you use maggots etc.

In my opinion it's a fun family type fishery, not really a serious big carp water and I think you are only allowed one rod and no night fishing. Great fun lake though and I will be going back many times in the next few months im sure.

Hope that helps!

Hi there,

I have fished Reepham a few times as my parents live locally. It's a very friendly fun fishery and you can not fail to catch. Lots of small carp, tench, roach etc. In the warmer weather they take it off the top. Worth using bigger baits as the small fish will get there first if you use maggots etc.

In my opinion it's a fun family type fishery, not really a serious big carp water and I think you are only allowed one rod and no night fishing. Great fun lake though and I will be going back many times in the next few months im sure.

Hope that helps!

Fab, thats great news, its a fishing holiday, but like you parents live nearby so spreading the time !!