lake advice

fivebri

me and my lad are looking for a water to fish for next yr, we live on the norfolk / suffolk border at beccles.

we want to start fishing in the winter and learn a bit about the water before summer, ideally it would have fish up to the 30lb mark and could be syndicate as long as tickets were available but not too dear :roll:

we looked around broome pits and weybread yesterday and liked the look of both, talking to people on pit1 at weybread i was told its been a very hard yr due to the weed and that it looks worse for next yr unless it gets dealt with, broome looks good appart from the steep banks and that its on a common and has all and sundry walking about at night.

so any help would be appreciated from those that have fished these venues or know of any others in the area.

ta Bri

I know that I've done a fairly complete waters list for Suffolk:

https://forum.carp.com/carp-forum/viewtopic.php?t=16535&highlight=suffolk

I also know that there are a number of waters mentioned for the Norfolk area that may suit if you use the search facility :wink: