winter water

Eh up ball bag

theres quite a few waters around our way mate that will be a good bet for winter kippers.It depends if you want to do the night and if you have got some wheels sorted wotto.

Winterley Pool

Lido

Bridgetts just for a bend for some fun

Basford Pools- days only but good for a run quite a few doubles and a few 20's

Swamp- best ticket in stoke for the money IMO, defo good chance of 20's.This would probably be my no1 choice if I could get there :wink:

HomeFarm

Baden Hall- got to be a chance on there even in winter with the amount of fish there is.

Cuttle Mill-days only and a bit further but good in winter.

Biddulph Grange- days only but good chance of a kipper with one going over 30!

Mill Cottage

The canal- if you can find the fish some good uns in the cut :wink:

The nature reserve :wink:8)

Just a few for you to investigate mate :D

hi has marcharmley got a web site ive tryed but all to no avail thanks for your help i will phone my uncle tomorrow see if he knows anything about the place :)

no websiet bud and tbh i cant even find a postcode ive seen many nice fish come out of there in tip top condition its a nice water id recomend it as a day ticket water

hi has marcharmley got a web site ive tryed but all to no avail thanks for your help i will phone my uncle tomorrow see if he knows anything about the place :)

no websiet bud and tbh i cant even find a postcode ive seen many nice fish come out of there in tip top condition its a nice water id recomend it as a day ticket water

I must have been unlucky with the pics I've seen as everyone has had the same fin rot like the one on this thread.Mind you I've only seen about 5 fish from there, apart from this they look healthy enough.

As for water wotto, you could do worse than try Moreton fisheries specimen lake.Its closer and is full of fish.

Hi boys me and one of my mates have fished here a few times my mate has had 1 18lber, all mine were under 10lb, caught loads of fish even in the cold, the only thing wrong with this place is that it isnt the cleanest of places and the fish are all damaged in one way or another, still its worthn a bash i think.

Why? I hold my fish close to me so that i have better control of them and i aint interested in making my fish look bigger than they are. Most of the time nowadays i dont even bother with a pic unless its a pacticularly good looker or a fish i might of been chasing for a year or two. :?

Guest hairymary123
Why? I hold my fish close to me so that i have better control of them and i aint interested in making my fish look bigger than they are. Most of the time nowadays i dont even bother with a pic unless its a pacticularly good looker or a fish i might of been chasing for a year or two. :?

Just a suggestion mate. If you go to the effort of taking a picture, then you might as well make it a good one (tough with self takes).

Something or someone has had a bite at that 23s tail.

Just a suggestion mate. If you go to the effort of taking a picture, then you might as well make it a good one (tough with self takes).

*** Have you ever fished Hawkhurst Specimen Lake??? I have joined and going tomorrow and am desperate for some info on how it fishes, any tips etc. If you could help or anyone else I would be really grateful! ***

Guest hairymary123

*** Have you ever fished Hawkhurst Specimen Lake??? I have joined and going tomorrow and am desperate for some info on how it fishes, any tips etc. If you could help or anyone else I would be really grateful! ***

Start a new thread mate. Alternatively, there should be plenty of info about Hawkhurst online.