Transport needed (Southampton, Hampshire)

Hi i live in southampton and am a keen carp angler but have no car. I am looking for any one that would be interested in car sharing, will help out with fuel costs and will even pay it all. Also would be good to meet some people with the same interest in carp fishing as i do. Would be really grateful of ny one who can help me out. Very frustrating not being able to get to the lakes that i keep hearing of.

Cheers Mike

hi mike, im also from southampton.

what waters do you fish or want to fish?

i would be happy to share my car with you if its conveniant for both of us.

the trouble is i work a thursday-sunday shift at work and only really go to my club waters which is test valley ac.

if you do ever need a lift to and from a lake and im free then ill happily either come with you or drop you off and pick you up again.

let me know when you fish, weekends, weekdays etc and what lakes you want to fish :D

well im 23 and am at college in salisbury. I have been fishing for quiet a few years and know a lot more than i actually fish if that makes any sense. So being a student i often have days off here and there so if theres a trip coming up im well up for it. just wanna get to the lakes as much as possible. So any help would be great.