Holyfields carp lakes

spanky

Could anyone help me out with a bit of information on Holyfields? What rules are in place, as iv heard theres a few? Had a look on the website and couldnt see the rules listed anywhere.

Iv also heard that the carps mouths there are pretty awful and small, so small baits work best. What is classed as small, 10mm boilies? 15mm boilies?

I know people often don't want to give away the going bait to use or the best swims to fish, but is there any. Or will any bait and any swim produce being a smaller lake.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Could anyone help me out with a bit of information on Holyfields? What rules are in place, as iv heard theres a few? Had a look on the website and couldnt see the rules listed anywhere.

Iv also heard that the carps mouths there are pretty awful and small, so small baits work best. What is classed as small, 10mm boilies? 15mm boilies?

I know people often don't want to give away the going bait to use or the best swims to fish, but is there any. Or will any bait and any swim produce being a smaller lake.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Can't help with your questions i' afraid as i live in Norfolk. To be honest i am not sure i would want to go and fish any lake where the carp are in a poor state. I would definately have to look for somewhere else to fish