B'ham/W-Midlands Night Fishing Runs waters **Help Please**

clbg07651

Hi all,

Haven't been out for a session for a while and I am looking for a nice lake to take a few guys from work for a night session with a good chance of hitting some decent fish. I'm looking for somewhere you can book if poss so I can try to get 2 pegs together so I can help them setup. Not to strict as I'm sure there going to be the perfect carp anglers to start with. Also being able to use a bait boat would be great so I don't have to worry about them casting every few minutes.

I was thinking of Evesham Vale

Willesley lake Blanked last time out

Dingle Fishery?

Weston Lawns?

Any help would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
Try west midlands golf club mate! Can night fish there.

Costs 15lb, have been twice caught 9 carp the 1st session of upto 16lb and caught 6 carp the second session of upto 15lb!

Tight Lines

where that mate :?:

Barston lakes is west midlands golf course

hasn't there just been a thread on the socials page about this :?::?::?::?:

Try west midlands golf club mate! Can night fish there.

Costs 15lb, have been twice caught 9 carp the 1st session of upto 16lb and caught 6 carp the second session of upto 15lb!

Tight Lines

where that mate :?:

Barston lakes is west midlands golf course

hasn't there just been a thread on the socials page about this :?::?::?::?:

Yes, steer well clear IMGHO :wink:

there has been a flood there recently and rumour has it tht fish went over the side into the big stream behind!

dont no how true it is!

hasnt coarse fished 2 well recently, but carp fishing hasnt really had a set back!

bloke a couple of pegs down from me the wednesday night had 9 fish throughout the night biggest was 22lb!

Its a good fishery and nigel is a sound bloke TBH

TB have you ever fished it?

No and i wouldnt want to. I value my own syndicate far to much to risk fishing Barston :wink:

didnt tmb slagg of a place and get banned?

Joe! would you fish a water that has had an KHV outbreak, by the way your defending it then yes (more fool you) i cant comment on the other things iv heard as i can not back these up :roll::evil::roll:

Willesley is a good shout, i went there with two mates at the beginning of the month and we had a fair few over the weekend with a few 20s as, average size being upper double. No baitboast, well unless you know the times that christine does her checks :lol: Really tight beds of hemp and decent quality boilies do well, i fished the woods bank and fish to the old stream bed at about 80 yards which is where i had all my fish.

Nice venue :D