Syndicate water around south yorkshire?

theres a few pal,do u mind dayticket or do you just want syndicate.mark gregorys waters are good he as alderfen on dayticket[got mid twentys an stacks of doubles]an then westwoodside on syndicate.top stalking water same fish size as above but better looking water.both abt 40 mins from c/peaks.let me no an give me pm an i will give u my phone num an i can show u round pal.how u done at clowne,fished it years ago?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi just joined this forum and been browsing noticed your looking for a decent fishery where you can catch 20lb + . I have been fishing Alderfen it's a vey new fishery but seems ok chocker with heavy weed which is a bit of a pain but you can still catch. Had fish up to 16lb so far. There are some nice looking mature lakes around Hatfield Woodhouse near Lindholme prison, one is called lindholme and the other is Tyram check them out. :D

• 1 month later...

Hi mate, I moved to Notts in Jan but spent 2 years in Sheffield working in Crystal Peaks. I found it really hard to get any info while I was there but i did manage to find a couple of good places. Neither are particularly easy bt the rewards are there and they dont cost the earth.

PM me and i will tell you what i know, i know how hard it is to find anything out around there.