Carrow Row Farm Lakes Nr Fareham Hampshire

Hi all

I am new to this site - I was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about Carrow Row Farm Lakes Nr. Fareham (Titchfield)!!!!

Firstly, i am having problems finding the lakes. I was told it was near River Farm Fisheries, Funtley, but i still cannot find it.

What are the lakes like to fish? I am keen to do some 24hrs / 36hrs sessions there if it's any good. My main target would be Tench (any size) and the larger carp.....25lb plus.

Thank you in advance...

Barry

I think there is already a previous thread, but i have put it in the search, but i am still unable to locate it

Hello mate

Firstly getting there - Turn off the A27 at Titchfield, its the turning at the bottom of the hill (coming from the M27 direction) with the pub called 'The Titchfield Mill' on the corner. Follow the road about a mile, the road you need is the left immediately before you go under the railway bridge.

CRF is about 200 yds up this road on the left.

Look on Portsmouth District Angking Society web page for details.

The lakes are small and its lakes 2 & 3 you'll find your target fish.

There is fish up to 24lb that I 100% know are in there (caught them!)

Rumor has it one goes 28lb...

Its an easy water, used to go there for quick sessions (the odd over night/few hours in the evening/morning ect) to put a bend in the rod/test rigs ect. to gain confindence. + it was less 5 min from our house until we moved!

The fish are not the best looking, although there is one or two surprises that might grace your net.

Fish tight to the margin, largish beds of particle never failed in the warmer months for me.

Enjoy!

Hi Ya

Many thanks for your response – it’s appreciated.

It sounds a nice venue with great prospects. Up until recently I had spent many hours at River Farm Lake, but you know yourself it’s always nice to seek out alternative venues. I will definitely give it a bash, if not this week end certainly the next one.

Barry :D

• 1 year later...
hey i wanted to fish the carron row farm lake but i dont know where to get the day ticket from also does the membership for the portsmouth district angling society cover all there lakes. thanks for your time and please reply. :D

As far as I know there is no day ticket access, and yes, the PDAS membership covers all lakes :)