Help With Carp Rigs/bits And Pieces

stevefranco

Hi

Very new to carp fishing i have purchased some carp bits and pieces not sure what they do beads , helipcopter beads tubing etc.

Anyone know a good site what shows you all the various carp rig set ups i dont mean the different hair rigs, i mean the swivles, beds and tubing etc, have all these odds and sods and havent a clue how they work ?

Tulip beads are for protecting your knot where the Line joins the swivel. They also have other uses though. Tubing can be threaded into the narrow end. You can use this section of tubing for Running Rigs or for attaching Inline Leads. The Tulip bead will actually slot in quite tightly into Korda InLine Leads.

Tail Sleeves, normally used for holding Leads onto Lead clips, also for Knot protection with Tubing Insert same as Tulip Beads. Can also be used to hold the Hooklength away from the mainline by sleeving the Swivel knot on the hooklink.

As for the other question, have a look at Solar Rigs diagrams that come with Rig Pieces or their Website.. They give an explanation of every bit or End Tackle.