Carp syndicate waters - south west? Wiltshire way?

Please can someone help. I am after finding the names of not just syndicate waters but 24 hour tickets as well for venues in the south west / south. I am from bristol so dont want to travel mentally far.

Looking for venues with 30's and 40's in. Please Help!!! Many Thanks

Ricky

• 2 months later...

South Cerney Angling Club - My regular waters. Whitefriars is 150+ acres. Real nice water. Hard nut to crack but ive done well there this season. They aren't to difficult to catch if you can find them. Current record is around the 38lb mark i believe however it is only lightly fished and its potential in relatively unknown. Ham pool contains a few nice thirties with average sizes in the low to mid twenties. Very much a 'in the edge' water and not as difficult as some people would have you think (also a fully licenced bar on the lake).

Ashton Keynes Angling club also have some really nice waters. And of course also in the water park you have the Watermark Lakes (I.E Bradleys and Little Horseshoe).

Just east of the Water Park theres the Carp Society's Horseshoe Lake and the Farriers Syndicate (Formely Carp Lake Daiwa). Getting on Farriers is becoming difficult as it has been throwing up some of the best looking commons in the land with fish to 40lbs).

You're best bet is to pop into Hinders in Swindon. Shaun and Bryan know the local (Wiltshire) waters really well and i'm sure they'll steer you in the right direction.

South Cerney Angling Club - My regular waters. Whitefriars is 150+ acres. Real nice water. Hard nut to crack but ive done well there this season. They aren't to difficult to catch if you can find them. Current record is around the 38lb mark i believe however it is only lightly fished and its potential in relatively unknown. Ham pool contains a few nice thirties with average sizes in the low to mid twenties. Very much a 'in the edge' water and not as difficult as some people would have you think (also a fully licenced bar on the lake).

Ashton Keynes Angling club also have some really nice waters. And of course also in the water park you have the Watermark Lakes (I.E Bradleys and Little Horseshoe).

Just east of the Water Park theres the Carp Society's Horseshoe Lake and the Farriers Syndicate (Formely Carp Lake Daiwa). Getting on Farriers is becoming difficult as it has been throwing up some of the best looking commons in the land with fish to 40lbs).

You're best bet is to pop into Hinders in Swindon. Shaun and Bryan know the local (Wiltshire) waters really well and i'm sure they'll steer you in the right direction.

Good post mate and spot on :wink:

Maybe we will meet soon - if we have not already! :lol: My plan for the winter is to fish Ham due to the ease of car to swim transportation along with lack of time (having to pull off early every Sunday morning whilst getting there late Saturday afternoon)