West Midlands Help..

Guest nickwinwood

so i'm told, the farm holds 40 fish with 4 of em being 30's, last time "rita" came out it was 37lb NOT 39lb like people keep saying, mid week ticket might be worth it, but not for me, too many people are putting me off it, including fosters own staff, £150 mid week, maybe, but is no way worth £300 notes, 1 member told me it hasnt fished the same since it was netted, and this was down to ALL the fish being handled, another bloke who fishes penns told me he had all 4 30's in half hour, because he was there when it was netted and apparantly had pictures took with all 4 30's, 2 acres means any more than 4 anglers and its pointless setting up, no cover from trees as its in a field, and i didnt think the pegs were too clever either.

So....hams hall has more 30's and is a bigger pool, and another thing to think about, is that fosters dont own the farm or the fish in it, geoff hemus does, who also has another water of his own, and had the farm netted to take 20 fish out and put into his pool, which left the stock level at 40 fish, and if he's done it before, there's a chance he could do it again, and i also dont like the fact that geoff and foster let there friends fish it on the regular and they wont have paid £300 like you will, and i hear the bailiff fishes it 2 nights a week too so that would leave room for only 3 more anglers, basically, its a 2 acre hole in the ground with 40 fish in, if thats your cup of tea, then crack on m8, i will be going hamms hall personally, everything i've heard about the farm has come from fosters staff and farm members, one last thing, 1 of the members i spoke is a good angler and he took 6 fish in 1 year out the farm and apparently he done really well, i work that out to £50 a fish !

so i'm told, the farm holds 40 fish with 4 of em being 30's, last time "rita" came out it was 37lb NOT 39lb like people keep saying, mid week ticket might be worth it, but not for me, too many people are putting me off it, including fosters own staff, £150 mid week, maybe, but is no way worth £300 notes, 1 member told me it hasnt fished the same since it was netted, and this was down to ALL the fish being handled, another bloke who fishes penns told me he had all 4 30's in half hour, because he was there when it was netted and apparantly had pictures took with all 4 30's, 2 acres means any more than 4 anglers and its pointless setting up, no cover from trees as its in a field, and i didnt think the pegs were too clever either.

So....hams hall has more 30's and is a bigger pool, and another thing to think about, is that fosters dont own the farm or the fish in it, geoff hemus does, who also has another water of his own, and had the farm netted to take 20 fish out and put into his pool, which left the stock level at 40 fish, and if he's done it before, there's a chance he could do it again, and i also dont like the fact that geoff and foster let there friends fish it on the regular and they wont have paid £300 like you will, and i hear the bailiff fishes it 2 nights a week too so that would leave room for only 3 more anglers, basically, its a 2 acre hole in the ground with 40 fish in, if thats your cup of tea, then crack on m8, i will be going hamms hall personally, everything i've heard about the farm has come from fosters staff and farm members, one last thing, 1 of the members i spoke is a good angler and he took 6 fish in 1 year out the farm and apparently he done really well, i work that out to £50 a fish !

tnks for the reply think i will give it a miss and go with moorgreen res :wink: