woden road south pool

has any body fished the pond on woden road south, wednesbury?? I can remember it being drained and the fish all moved to forge mill (sandwell valley) years ago, but last summer i had a walk round it and i seen about 7-10 carp in the margins, nothing massive but they looked like doubles. ive also heard that the are some twenty's in there. Has any body else heard anything about it or fished it????

hi there was somebody with a bivvy up a couple of weeks back i was going past in the car but never stopped ,but i know the bottoms heavy silt so would you fish it maby with a pop up, but i only live up the road so i will keep my eyes open

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

there are carp and sturgeon but people have been takeing them out. Someone as bought it out and they are adding new fish and aree adding larger fish it will be 4 : 50 to day fish it. They will also be putting up new gates so then people can not steel the fish, people will be guarding there aswell.

hope i have answered any questions if you need to know more then i will try to help you.

:D