Info On Walthamstow Ressies

• 7 months later...

Craigmarky / Leemasser

This link should help location.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=N17+9NH&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

£10.00 p/day (£14.00 three rods) 6 or 7 reservoirs to chose from all hold 40.00lb + fish except the no1.

No night fishing,very secure, not a runs water and Information very hard to find out.

Davebloke.

I have had a look through the forum, and any threads that have been started asking for information on any of the Walthamstow complex, Upper/Lower Maynard etc are all left alone or with minimal posts.

In other words you are going to have to do the Hard Work yourself actually on the venues and making friends on the Reservoirs themselves :wink:

• 4 months later...
I gathered that much but what i really want to know is whats the difference between them in terms of where are each located. Are maynards and no1 in same area etc. does anyone know about records, what sort of size are they, what gear and i looking at needing

trying to find out some info myslef on these water ,are you allowed to night fish on any of them