Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
16 hours ago, Passionforangling said:

Hello there I'm after one of these rods I have one I just want a matching pair for barbel fishing any one know of one going anywhere cheers Billyspacer.png

Your best bet is probably a very good search through Ebay, hoping someone has obsolete stock, or is selling one.

Posted

As @salokcinnodrog has said, just google and search, a very quick check by me seems to dig up a few results there 😂

You do know this is Carp Forum tho?

Perhaps, try a barbel forum? However I suspect they are even more secretive than any Carp forum?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...