carp-france fisheries lac lucie

jurrasic

I fished kingfisher few years back, but I know lac lucie was full of pasties and I mean full of pasties. I would check what the current situation is.

The big lake was not so bad took a few thirties but for me there are better places for the money.

Hope this is of use.

cheers mate that doesnt sound good checked there web site said lac lucie got carp up to 55lbs cats to 50lb to spoke to bloke he said there was a stock of 120 carp wasnt really a runs water! have sent my 200 quid deposit of now hope it aint crap wont be a happy bunny chose there cos my family coming :shock: when did you go was paul monaghan running it hope so told me been there 9 years tried to get kingfiher booked solid for next year already only a few weeks left for lac lucie. i think i will email him i aint wasting anymore money

Recomendations are difficult because what is one mans meat is another mans poison, it depends on what you are looking for.

Right now been fishing lac de saule in champagne region 10 acre water carp to over 60lb. Medium difficulty water but its the guys that run the place that make this place for me.

Let us know how you get on at Lac Lucie, as I said its a good few years ago that I was there and maybe he has got the place sorted. But the party that was on there when we were there did get hammered by the pasties even when they were using 20+mm boilies.

Tight lines.

You have nothing to worry about, I have been there & seen the place & it is a great venue. I have also spoken to anglers who have fished this venue & they can't praise it enough. If you are worried about what size carp are in there just look at the gallery that should ease your worries.

This is a great place to go especially with your family as the accomodation & the hosts are great.

You & your family will have a great time.