Syndicates West Midlands Dudley

HalfWrap

Hi all,

I'm looking for a local syndicate that I could get on a waiting list for. 

I realise I will need to be vetted and there can be a long waiting time, I've just got me a ticket for over winter so would be looking at March 2021.

I'm based in Dudley but willing to travel reasonable distance, has anybody got any recommendations of places I could enquire at? 

Many thanks

27 minutes ago, HalfWrap said:

Hi all,

I'm looking for a local syndicate that I could get on a waiting list for. 

I realise I will need to be vetted and there can be a long waiting time, I've just got me a ticket for over winter so would be looking at March 2021.

I'm based in Dudley but willing to travel reasonable distance, has anybody got any recommendations of places I could enquire at? 

Many thanks

If you don't mind traveling to south brum, Hams Hall or Kingsbury are an option, might be worth heading down Northampton way if possible lots of club/syndicate waters around there. 

2 hours ago, HalfWrap said:

Think I will be calling into Kingsbury, it says the ticket runs from April and just to get one from the information centre anyone know more about it? 

Lots, fished there for years Pine pool is a dayticket water with a legendary status for holding some real dark mirrors, the larger syndicate waters hold some amazing fish, the only problem with the place is it is run by non-anglers and for some strange reason the fishing and anglers come way down on the list of priorities, 

The west midlands as a whole is not a good place for syndicate waters seems to be more in the north midlands and south, few good uns in Shropshire/Telford way. 

Edited by Carpbell_ll

On 05/09/2020 at 10:54, Carpbell_ll said:

Lots, fished there for years Pine pool is a dayticket water with a legendary status for holding some real dark mirrors, the larger syndicate waters hold some amazing fish, the only problem with the place is it is run by non-anglers and for some strange reason the fishing and anglers come way down on the list of priorities, 

The west midlands as a whole is not a good place for syndicate waters seems to be more in the north midlands and south, few good uns in Shropshire/Telford way. 

Hey, 

Thanks for the info, is it easy enough to get a ticket for canal pool then? 

Does it get very busy or not? Seen a few of the fish to come out and they're all lovely and dark suprised ive not seen more about it. 

Edited by HalfWrap

KWP never gets too busy canal pool is one of those waters that has to be fished with a well disciplined strategy or the blanks will pile up, i have fished it a few times only ever day sessions, lost one at the net had another, mid 20  that's was doing around 10 sessions here and there just bunging chods or bags out.  What does work on there is a baiting campagine and long distance casting, best if you can put it where only the more long distance angler can reach, lol.  

Just turn up one afternoon at the info desk and buy what ever ticket has canal pool on it, if you want to do nights they might make you do a year on the daytime only membership or if you have the full money and speak to the ranger they might let you have a full ticket from the off.

There is one or two guys on here that fish there so wouldn't be fair to go into whats going on up there.