Korda Hook 'Thingy'

Hi folks

Not been here in a while...possibly not since the Sandhurst 'social' some years back...which ended up being a bit of a 'north V south affair, ended in a resounding win for the south by the way...

So, am now back into carping proper after a while away...

Saw something along the way a while back from them clever boys at Korda, I think it was ? Wondered if anyone can shed any light on it...

Some may say it is a pointless piece of 'product Invention' but consisted of a plastic hook thingy, which you attach to your butt ring, and had some sort of pad on the end of it where you put yer hook, when packing up rods.

I am guessing the idea is it helps prevent any hook damage in transit etc ??

Anyone know what the heck I am on about ?? Still available ?? Have searched with all the obvious words...but knowing Korda its called summit stupid !!

2 minutes ago, 34schwantz said:

Hi folks

Not been here in a while...possibly not since the Sandhurst 'social' some years back...which ended up being a bit of a 'north V south affair, ended in a resounding win for the south by the way...

So, am now back into carping proper after a while away...

Saw something along the way a while back from them clever boys at Korda, I think it was ? Wondered if anyone can shed any light on it...

Some may say it is a pointless piece of 'product Invention' but consisted of a plastic hook thingy, which you attach to your butt ring, and had some sort of pad on the end of it where you put yer hook, when packing up rods.

I am guessing the idea is it helps prevent any hook damage in transit etc ??

Anyone know what the heck I am on about ?? Still available ?? Have searched with all the obvious words...but knowing Korda its called summit stupid !!

Trakker  hook ups ?