Need some baitbuilding help please

Freddyfish

Hello people.

Greetz to all as i am new to the forum.

I have been reading a lot of bait topics because im going to make my own boilies again. I want to learn more and i am trying to understand making bait. Although i am fishing for over 30 years i am stil a beginner in making bait. I do have some experience and a little understanding but not have as mutch as some of you guys. So i wanted to see if im going in the right direction with my recepi. I would appreciate some guiding or direction. I worry that the mix has to high fat and proteine content. Well i show the mix and hope for some feedback. Thanks in advance (im from holland so sorry for my english)

2kg lt fishmeal
0.5kg. pd fishmeal
0.25kg krill

1kg. Sluis ClO
1kg. Semolina
0.5kg. Soja 

0.25kg caseine
0.25kg lactalbumine

Attractors
Yeast 0.25 kg
Liverpowder 0.25kg

Spices
0.25 kg mix of garlic and chilli

Pretty much it.  1.gif

3 hours ago, Freddyfish said:

Hello people.

Greetz to all as i am new to the forum.

I have been reading a lot of bait topics because im going to make my own boilies again. I want to learn more and i am trying to understand making bait. Although i am fishing for over 30 years i am stil a beginner in making bait. I do have some experience and a little understanding but not have as mutch as some of you guys. So i wanted to see if im going in the right direction with my recepi. I would appreciate some guiding or direction. I worry that the mix has to high fat and proteine content. Well i show the mix and hope for some feedback. Thanks in advance (im from holland so sorry for my english)

2kg lt fishmeal
0.5kg. pd fishmeal
0.25kg krill

1kg. Sluis ClO
1kg. Semolina
0.5kg. Soja 

0.25kg caseine
0.25kg lactalbumine

Attractors
Yeast 0.25 kg
Liverpowder 0.25kg

Spices
0.25 kg mix of garlic and chilli

Pretty much it.  1.gif

It should work, but check how it binds together. As much as everyone likes a bit of spice, you may find essential oils and garlic oil better ingredients mixed in with your eggs.

I would also up the liver powder to 0.5kg.

Check your soya, different flour grades will change how it rolls. I use full fat soya flour.

Thanks for the reply. I wil use the fat soja and going to check the essential oils as well. Hoop they dont cost a small fortune haha. I still have room for some red cell if the mix does not bind well. If the mix holds together well than i will use a higer amout of liver powder also. The ingredients schould be of a good quality but have not ordert them yet. I will post the bait if its rolled for anyone interested. Thanks again. 

3 hours ago, Freddyfish said:

Thanks for the reply. I wil use the fat soja and going to check the essential oils as well. Hoop they dont cost a small fortune haha. I still have room for some red cell if the mix does not bind well. If the mix holds together well than i will use a higer amout of liver powder also. The ingredients schould be of a good quality but have not ordert them yet. I will post the bait if its rolled for anyone interested. Thanks again. 

Go to a local animal feed store if you have one nearby, the ingredients will be a bit cheaper. They will also have or can get the Garlic Oil I use, by Versele Laga. It is used by pigeon keepers.