Venue advice

Hi everyone. 

Looking for some information about venues in Norfolk around kings Lynn.

I’m look to take my 14 yr old on his 1st trip night fishing looking for a lake that’s not difficult to fish during the day to keep his interest. But I’d also like some bigger fish in there. I’ve heard Fendicks is a nice well kept lake and in now open to children. Anyone on here know anything about the lake. How it’s fishing or any baits that are working well at the moment? 

1 hour ago, Chippie81 said:

Hi everyone. 

Looking for some information about venues in Norfolk around kings Lynn.

I’m look to take my 14 yr old on his 1st trip night fishing looking for a lake that’s not difficult to fish during the day to keep his interest. But I’d also like some bigger fish in there. I’ve heard Fendicks is a nice well kept lake and in now open to children. Anyone on here know anything about the lake. How it’s fishing or any baits that are working well at the moment? 

Kings Lynn is quite a way out, but my answer would be a drive back towards Norwich to look at Taverham Mills on the a1067 down Sandy Lane at Taverham on the edge of Norwich. Other than that, same area, Shallowbrook at Costessey.

You also have Charity Lakes at Great Witchingham, near Dinosaur adventure a bit further out towards Dereham, but I am not sure of ticket status.