Nash rod skins.

I have scopes of various varieties/lengths and have the skins/bags to match, nice and easy to carry with comfortable padded straps and the reel compartments are well padded along with a padded rod divider, may be  worth checking out ebay/gumtree/ Shpock as they come up regularly in New and used conditions far cheaper than buying new.

I bought some 12ft, 2 rod versions a while back. The only thing mine lacked, were some retaining straps inside. There is a lot of room inside for rods/reels to move about. Other than that they are well thought out. Handy lead pocket and also a pocket for bank sticks/buzzers on the 2 rod version..... I ended up sending them back, simply because the amount of movement on my kit inside the sleeves, without retaining straps, had me paranoid about my spools getting knocked about in transit...... TBH though, most products out there will lack "something".... I just couldn't see the point of buying rod skins and then having to buy reel protectors and tip protectors on top..... Now using Wychwood system select, nice and snug, but a bit too snug for Big Pit reels....... Still looking for the perfect single rod sleeves.