fox camotex ?

I think it may be partly because the oil is lighter than water and part trapping air? I've had it myself, my hand are always dry (can't (o.k. find it difficult) open bags in shops or turn pages in a book, and these new notes are a nightmare), but if I touch the lens of my glasses, I can barely see out of them they're covered in oil.

And there is a transfer of whatever coats your hook baits.

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 15:44, cloud9 said:

ok so I had  little play today , the only bowl I could find was a plastic one and the photos aren't that clear , but the tungsten hook links both float at the looped over end ? i cut a short length about 3" and it sinks but for some reason the looped ends float , its a bit hard to see but the orange popup is on a kryston merlin rig , the almost white pop up is on a esp tungsten rig , then a brown popup is on the kryston mantis and then there is a bottom bait also on esp , both the esp rigs are floating at the loop end and the kryston merlin has sunk and the mantis is just off the bottom to..     

DSCF8282.JPG

DSCF8285.JPG

DSCF8283.JPG

DSCF8287.JPG

That's pretty mad.. Never took the time to test it before. I should think that , as mentioned, whatever the loop is attached to ,will pull it down......... I sometimes will put a small section of thin gauge heat shrink tubing half way along the hook link. Mainly to help with tangles on the cast if I'm using a longer hook link. But also to help straighten the rig out on the deck, as long as i'm using a slow sinking bait or pop up.. Heavy bottom baits will sink quickly and potentially loop things up a bit. Anti tangle sleeves also help the rig straighten out imo, again, with a slow sinking bait.

One thing I haven't used yet for a boom section, and I keep meaning to, is the lead free leader materials.(Nash, cling on, for instance) I'd class a small section of that as semi stiff, and it will hug the bottom.