Landing Net

Looking to upgrade my landing net.   The one I have works fine,  but it’s getting old.   Total length of the net is 5’ with a round opening.  Not a carp specific landing net by any means.  Want to get something that is sturdy, but won’t break the bank.  Not opposed to a 2 piece or telescopic handle.   Any suggestions?

I have a 42" Fox warrior net and pole for Carp, had it for years now , not expensive ,  also bought a cheap 50" net and pole off ebay for Cats for £20 ,great value and plenty of cats to 40 lbs landed with it , so dont let the price put you off.

Just seen you are in the States ,so you will have to look on UK sites i guess.

Edited by dayvid

Was actually just looking at the Fox 42” Compact Warrior net.  Has a 2 piece handle.  Would you know if a one piece is stronger than a 2 piece?  The net I’m using now is not a mesh.  My fake corn on the hair sometimes slips thru the openings and gets tangled. Is the mesh on these newer nets small enough to not allow the corn to pass thru?

I use the Fox Warrior 42" net, standard one piece handle; they do two versions, the two piece handle or the one piece.

Have a word with Buzzbomb, he can probably tell you what tackle can be imported into the USA from what shops to use.