What rod to buy at a reasonable price

Ayup people. I have recently got back into carp fishing and nearly all my tackle needs an update. After a few sessions at my local lakes I haven't really caught anything on the bottom maybe this is due to me doing afternoon sessions from 2- dusk. At about 4pm there has been a lot of activity on the top so right I switch to bubble float and dog  biscuit then the fun starts, I have been banging um out. My problem is I only have either a carp rods 12 or 13 ft zensor flex which after holding one whilst stalking for a few hours becomes abit heavy and seems abit to long when I'm only a few feet away from the fish. My other option is I have a few match rods/quivers light weight but I don't want to break them on like 15lb plus. So I am looking for a nice ligh weight strong rod that will hold 20lb plus for no more than £60 or £70. I have looked on the internet and still struggling.

37 minutes ago, Croniks said:

Ayup people. I have recently got back into carp fishing and nearly all my tackle needs an update. After a few sessions at my local lakes I haven't really caught anything on the bottom maybe this is due to me doing afternoon sessions from 2- dusk. At about 4pm there has been a lot of activity on the top so right I switch to bubble float and dog  biscuit then the fun starts, I have been banging um out. My problem is I only have either a carp rods 12 or 13 ft zensor flex which after holding one whilst stalking for a few hours becomes abit heavy and seems abit to long when I'm only a few feet away from the fish. My other option is I have a few match rods/quivers light weight but I don't want to break them on like 15lb plus. So I am looking for a nice ligh weight strong rod that will hold 20lb plus for no more than £60 or £70. I have looked on the internet and still struggling.

I have a nash dwarf 6ft 2lb rod matched with a Nash bp4 reel and have had carp to 15lb 7oz on it and it performed like a dream. I'd be confident in catching a 20 on it. 

Maybe be worth having a look at them 

nash dwarf 6ft various tc's

nash sawnoff 6ft various tc's (more expensive)

nash black ops sawn off various tc's (more expensive again)