Cudmore - Avoca

So I have been to Cudmore a few times last year and twice this year. Last year was a mixture of Milo & Adelaide. This year I have fished Adelaide twice so far, caught 2 fish both times biggest being a 14lb mirror. All of which I am over to moon at as I have been hearing a lot about it not fishing and a lot of people blanking and giving up on the lake. So as a newbie I'm just glad I'm catching something. 

I like Cudmore mainly because I can take the pooch with me as long as she stays on the lead and I clean up her mess. I am looking at trying a new lake there next weekend and was thinking Avoca. 

I have never fished it and don't have any friends up here that have either. Seen a lot of posts on here going back to 2009-2013 about Avoca and a lot of it just seems to suggest that they prefer pineapple. Does anyone have any more recent information on this lake regarding bait, pegs, tactics that could be worth knowing before I head over there?

Cheers