Fox FX11, what is this noise ? Video Included

I'm new to these reels and I purchased a used pair recently. They are in excellent condition but I don't understand why they make such a noise ? It's seems to me as if something is missing behind the spool gear and that black plastic cone cage thing (sorry I've just moved from FS10000 bait runner so no idea what that plastic thing does). Anyway please refer to the video I made. I've looked over the internet and there are no diagrams or anything for these reels, considering what they cost retail you think there would be better support...

Attached Video:

Have tried copper slip on parts.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Sorry fangus15 what do you mean by "copper slip on parts" ?

I dont have these reels but looking at the video , if the spool rotation noise is what you are worried about, it is a problem with some reels, i have a pair of Whychwood big pits, pretty noisy but very good, they also have a slight fault in that line gets behind the spool and wraps around the shaft as it oscillates, thats what your cage is for, prevents the high lift spool from getting fouled, if you are worried about clutch spin noise, you may be missing some friction washers.

Yep the reels are functioning fine, it's just the cage I was not sure if it was meant to rattle around so much. Having looked at spare spools and bits it looks as if everything is there, the only washer I know of is the rubber one that sits on the front of the spool before the drag to transition smooth adjustment pressure.

Edited by kenlivingston