Fox supa brolly 60"

Anyone got one of these?

I'm looking for a new shelter, I literally never use the front to my bivvy. It lives it's life with the front rolled up, so I'm considering a quality brolly with just that bit more room than the average brolly, this seems to fit the bill. I also. Love the idea of mesh panels at the back for the warm days, and the new camo one looks great!

I have a very slight concern. Every now and then when it starts chucking it down I'll drop down one side of the bivvy front to stop water running acros the groundsheet and into my stuff. Does anyone know how this particular brolly does in the rain? I'm has multiple front pegging points, so it can be dropped down lower. Does this do a good enough job of keeping the water out? I would be hanging on to my bivvy and over wrap for the freezing months, but for a 3 season shelter this would be it. I have a daiwa mission brolly, but the sides aren't really big enough and it's a bit small under it.

Any opinions useful! :)

Don't have the 60 but I do own the Compact mate  :)

I find cranking the front down when it gets nasty works for me even with the front low you still have a decent head space for a brolly plus you can get the bedchair right to the back, the sides are more extended round than on the mission umbrella so you get more coverage at the sides especially when the brolly is set higher.

Hope thats of some use to you

I've got the 50 Compact MK1

Great piece of kit mate, I honestly wouldn't want any other shelter. I only use the front in bad weather or if the mozzies are going out for lunch.

I like the vents in the back in warm weather and I like the two infill panels you get, plus I think you can now buy an over wrap for them. But for the short sessions I do I won't bother.

It goes up really quick and packs down really quickly.

Cheers! Gone for the 60" brolly. Will keep my fox royale 1 man with over wrap for the proper cold trips, and use the brolly the rest of the time.

Gone for the new camo colour. Not really a fan of camo, but this is a bit different, I like it.

Can't wait for it to arrive now. Gonna look great behind my new delks. Ah well, can't take it with ya! :)